Friday, October 30, 2009

My Summer


Well it's been a long time since I posted -- I thought I would share some of my pictures of summer 2009 since it is now SNOWING (*E*($#&)A#4! In October, oh I'm not ready for winter.
We took this when we went up to winterize our trailer on Casper Mountain. It's from the valley floor between Casper Mountain & Muddy Mountain.
This was taken the end of September, the aspen are still yellow but look -- snow already!! I fear it's going to be a long winter.

I have a photo editor program that will 'stitch' my photos together so this is a panaroma I did of Muddy Mountain that same day.
And I will end with this beautiful shot taken on the top of Muddy Mountain by one of our friends from California. This was taken at the end of August and is my husband Tony with one of our Morgans, Melody. Wow - look at the view from up there!

I guess that will have to hold me till next summer! Sigh.

Hope you enjoy.

Merideth
And I promise to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment