Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Past Christmas - Thank goodness!

Ah, finally the Season of Shopaholics is OVER.  I HATE to shop.  Hate it, hate it, hate it.  I don't even like to go grocery shopping.  It's all a necesary evil.  The new fangled internet shopping has saved my butt a few times the most recent Christmas Season.  Love ya, Amazon.  Ya never screw my orders up and usually the shipping is FREE!

My granddaughter on the left, and me on the right at approximately the same ages.  My folks used the photo of me on their christmas cards in 1953.

I hate being patient and waiting in line at Wally World for a bag of dog food during the Shopaholic Marathon. I sometimes wish Christmas would just go back to being the religious holiday it should be.  They start putting out the Christmas items BEFORE Halloween now for crimey sakes.  Give me a break....


No comments:

Post a Comment